We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

a warning about pegasus transfers,and their methods

Which Fethiye hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
lincoln ul
reviews: 16
a warning about pegasus transfers,and their methods

Hi guys,ive just returned from calis beach,we hired a villa for the 2nd time,the 1st last year the owners sorted our taxi and it was great,this year we did it ourselves,and we went with Pegasus.

Well on the way from the airport they wanted us to share our taxi with another couple of which we declined as we had paid for a private taxi,so we waited about 15min for another taxi,ok we can cope with that error.on the way back to the airport after a fantastic 2 weeks,we again ordered a private taxi, this time a bus carrying about 6 or 7 people all I gather had booked and paid for a private taxi,and paid up front of which im pleased we did not.

I confronted the driver who said as such and not to his detriment that he was only the driver,so we as on limited time put up with the journey,but I assure all reading this I paid nothing for the trip,i got of the bus and went into the airport fuming.that they not only wanted £25 of us but had already charged those poor people £95 per couple return for a PRIVATE taxi.of which they got a bus transfer.

Oh Pegasus if you read this I am mr peter lee and have back up emails to prove my statements.

I do know in there favour people who were at our villa who left before us who had no problems with them,for me I will not use them ever again.

Birmingham UK
reviews: 13
1. Re: a warning about pegasus transfers,and their methods

NEVER AGAIN !!!

Not impressed - arrived at the airport 04/07/13 -young lad met us with a board. We were then taken to the vehicle, no problem so far.Young man then drove us to the Pegasus's office & we changed driver- this is when the fun really started. The drive to Calis is approx 40 minutes & for the entire time the driver never took his mobile phone away from his ear & drove with one hand until I pointed out that we'd like to arrive in one piece & not by ambulance. When we arrived in Calis the driver could not find the hotel & I had to direct him!!!

The day prior to departure the receptionist at our hotel phoned the Pegasus office to confirm the pick up time & to remind them that the transfer was for 2 passengers & private. Guess what, a minibus turned up with 3 other passengers on board. I pointed out to the driver that the transfer was booked as private & then said - Oh,today is very busy, then changed his story to - a vehicle has broken down, but the look he gave was -Oh no not again !!! We are not impressed . By sheer coincidence the other three passengers were booked on the same flight as us- now that does not sound like a coincidence to me . Quite simply very poor service both from & to the airport. I guess you really do get what you pay for- never again will I use this company- Fethiye Airport Transfers provide a far more professional, polite & efficient service. I also have e-mails to back up my comments.Hello Pegagasus-My name is Mr Tony Bushell & I got transfered by you on 04/07/13 & 19/07/13 you let me down badly & will not get the opportunity again.

2. Re: a warning about pegasus transfers,and their methods

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, July 23, 2014