We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

holiday trips

Which Fethiye hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
York, United Kingdom
reviews: 10
holiday trips

so i was just wondering , do you take trips while your on your holidays and if so how many. i normally do two trips. iam hoping to do Rhodes and dalyan river cruise , this time.

mark

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
reviews: 60
1. Re: holiday trips

Where are you staying? are you staying in Fethiye itself? We all take trips and we are all different some people just want one or two, some want more. It also depends on your interests, if you Like History etc., Look at going to Saklikent, and Tlos. A trip to Rhodes is a good day out, we have done that a number of times costs 60 Euros each this year.

York, United Kingdom
2. Re: holiday trips

were are stopping down at olu deniz. we have done most of the trips in the area apart from one or two, and i agree the gorge and fish farm trip is brill. we went to tlos but didnt stop long enough form me to look round. might do that again i liked it so much :)

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
3. Re: holiday trips

Get the dolmus to Tlos and spend some time there. Also, have you been on the Fethiye to Calis Water Taxi? Costs 5 lira takes 40 minutes and is like a mini cruise. Come over and have a meal in one of the restaurant on Calls prom and watch the best sunset in Turkey. Alternatively, have a night in the Turkish Tents on the Prom where you will see Turkish entertainment and have a dance if you wish. Get the water taxi back or catch a dolmus.

Birmingham, United...
reviews: 3
4. Re: holiday trips

We loved the Dalyan trip which included the mud baths, we also went on a 4island boat trip which was good.

We are going to do both again this year. I'm going to risk the august heat and travel from Fethiye to salikent via dolmus.

We will also be going to blue lagoon a couple of times to

Xxx

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
5. Re: holiday trips

Sorry details for the Yoruk Tents on Turkey's for Life Website

turkeysforlife.com/2012/09/turkish-music-cal…

York, United Kingdom
6. Re: holiday trips

cheers fj , we havent done that trip and it sounds really great , i will look in to that one :)

mark

Birmingham, United...
reviews: 3
7. Re: holiday trips

We didnt know about the Yoruk Tents last year but we will definatley be going this year. Thanks FJ XXX

8. Re: holiday trips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 22, 2014