We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Topics & Chat !

Which Fethiye hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
swinton,south...
reviews: 101
Holiday Topics & Chat !

Well we have been looking at a holiday in Turkey for June, looking at different places including Hisaronu & Dalyan which we would favour, over Oviciak or Olu Deniz.

It seems the snippets threads have been snipped, they seem to be some people on the forums who don't like other people to have a community voice.

I did this topic to keep the Fethiye forum open during the winter months, when everything is quiet & stale, if we don't talk we lose interest, where as this topic can cover a lot of different things.

We all have to give our views on the forum, about different items that are a antidote to the boredom, we can find out whats happening on the Fethiye project, & whether the council have moved onto Calis beach & surrounding areas.

If we don't talk we lose it. !

Arundel, United...
reviews: 115
1. Re: Holiday Topics & Chat !

This is a really good forum and I appreciate all you DE's keeping it interesting, so keep going Yorkie.

Chelmsford, United...
reviews: 12
2. Re: Holiday Topics & Chat !

I've booked a week in Fethiye for October. I was last there in 1990 for my honeymoon. (Been to other parts of Turkey since though.)

I can't wait to go back and have now started checking this forum to see how much the place has changed.

It's a great forum so please keep up the good work.

Edited: 12:55 pm, April 16, 2013
swinton,south...
3. Re: Holiday Topics & Chat !

Thank you SussexShelley & Murphy939,

We do try to keep it interesting, but I personally like to have a laugh on the way, life's to short to be prim & proper.

Ps. Which hotel / apartment / villa are you staying in Murphy939.

Yorkie !

Chelmsford, United...
reviews: 12
4. Re: Holiday Topics & Chat !

We've rented an apartment through Owners Direct. I've had a look on Google maps and it's about 10 mins walk to the promenade. It was great value and it gives us a bit more space as there's three of us (me, hubby and 12 yr old daughter).

Don't intend to self cater though. Looking forward to trying all the restaurants recommended on here.

And I do like the light hearted topics too. Keep them coming.

swinton,south...
5. Re: Holiday Topics & Chat !

Welcome to the forum, & I wish you all a fantastic holiday. !

Yorkie !

sunderland
reviews: 29
6. Re: Holiday Topics & Chat !

we are off to calis next monday for 8 days .love it ,will be back ourt for maybe all of august .we always go to the cenk bey ,reall nice people who are like family to us .only a small hotel but its great for us .

lincolnshire u
7. Re: Holiday Topics & Chat !

It's good to talk Yorkie

lincolnshire u
8. Re: Holiday Topics & Chat !

By the way Yorkie has your passport arrived yet??

Fethiye, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
reviews: 10
9. Re: Holiday Topics & Chat !

A little update on things happening -

road works, loads of roads have been dug up for new drains and also getting rid of many of the overhead power lines by burying them, mostly inland from the shore so many will not notice, but those staying on or near Bariş Manço Blv (thats the one that starts at the taxi bridge and goes across the dolphinless roundabout which is no longer a roundabout) will have to put up wih a bit of mess for a while.

And the beach cleaning - some work has been done and it is a big improvement, but farther along there is still a mess of broken glass etc on the shore.

swinton,south...
10. Re: Holiday Topics & Chat !

Enjoy your holiday FingersSunderland,you are making us all jealous. !

Yorkie !