We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scooter Hire

Which Fethiye hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
reviews: 1
Scooter Hire

I have been in Turkey a couple of time and have hired a car each time I was there. My husband really likes the idea of hiring a scooter next time we go but can you tell me if we are covered by insurance if we do. Made a few enquires when we were over the last time but people have been saying that we would not be covered by any insurance and that we would have to meet the full cost of any damage if anything happened. Is this true and are there any companies you recommend. We normally stay in Ovacik.

Scotland
reviews: 1
11. Re: Scooter Hire

Sorry for not replying sooner I dont have a bike licence either so I think the best bet will be to hire a car as we usually do. Will look into it more before we come in May. Thank you all for your comments, much appreciated

12. Re: Scooter Hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 03, 2014