We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tourist map of fethiye

Which Fethiye hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Southampton, United...
reviews: 3
tourist map of fethiye

hi could anyone tell me where i could find a map of fethiye with all things like restaurants markets shops etc marked on it to either print of before we go did find one on google but when i printed it none of the listings were on it:S

thanks in advance

London, United...
reviews: 2
1. Re: tourist map of fethiye

Hi Ffairy,

There is a "Map of Fethiye" in the box on top right of page - "Top questions about Fethiye". Try the link Fethiye Fraser posted here - don't know about whether you can print it off though.

…tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g298031-i1222-k35…

newham
2. Re: tourist map of fethiye

hi ffairy.

if you to w.h. smiths you can buy a a.a. book on the soth coast of turkey.

cost-£6.99.

it will you everything you want to know-where to eat,

all the best places to visit,and lots lots more.

i found it very useful.

i hoped this has helped.

kind regards.

Peterhead, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
reviews: 59
3. Re: tourist map of fethiye

If you visit the Mozaik Bahce, they have the latest map and book of visitor information for Fethiye which is published by the Sun Express. Ask Nichola and you will get a free copy.

Also if you go to the Calis Beach Forum. One of the members *Highlander" has made a great map of all the restaurants and bars with directions in Calis. This map can be donwloaded and CBF ask for a small donation to a very worthy cause which is a local Childrens Charity.. There is also a free street map on the home page http://www.calis-beach.co.uk/

Southampton, United...
4. Re: tourist map of fethiye

hi and thanks for replies i did try printing off fethiye frasers map but didnt print all the pinpoints on it attugal will defo check out book in whsmiths lbn1 thanks .and frances-jane moziak bahce is on my list of must do so will pick one up there too as are a lot of the shops you have mentioned in other topic

thanks all ....cant wait to go :)

5. Re: tourist map of fethiye

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, August 23, 2013