We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport transfers

Which Fethiye hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Northampton, United...
Airport transfers

Hello, i am travelling to Chalis in August (seastar apartments) and was wondering which transfer company to use. I have been looking at Tiny Akropol & Fethiye Transfers.com. Both companies are charging £70 but wanted to hear your comments. Thankyou

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
reviews: 33
1. Re: Airport transfers

www.fethiyelovers.com

Peterhead, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
reviews: 60
2. Re: Airport transfers

Second Vote for Fethiye Lovers, they are based in Calis so really handy. I think the oher one is in Hisaronu. or Olu. Been using Fethiye Lovers for 5 years now and would not consider using anyone else.

Fethiye, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
reviews: 10
3. Re: Airport transfers

Fethiye transfers are actually Marmaris based according to their web site - so stick to local firms such as tiny and fethiye lovers - both well proven and reliable.

Brighton, United...
reviews: 9
4. Re: Airport transfers

A2B for me every time, lots of info in the search facility on this topic.

http://www.a2btransfers.com/

Peterhead, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
5. Re: Airport transfers

I think AB2 always get a good write up, but this is not a private transfer you will be in a mini bus and be dropped off with other travellers, however, they are cheap, so it's your call which sort of transfer you prefer.

Bournemouth
reviews: 34
6. Re: Airport transfers

We used A2B for Dalaman to Kas. However, at the airport on arrival, there was nobody holding up a sign with our name & we thought we were stranded. It was a bit worrying. We found our way to Kas, & our driver rang the guest house chap who turned up on his moped & showed us the way to the B & B. The properietor said the A2B driver had waited & waited, but we had scoured all around the airport entrance.

We were told its best to get a Turkish person to ring A2B the day before you get collected to return for your flight to UK.

We were collected from our B & B ok, but the driver had to race like hell & do another pickup - this was a car by the way & we had to transfer vehicles. Arrived at the airport in time for our flight though.

It was all a bit worrying.

sunderland
reviews: 29
7. Re: Airport transfers

we book with trasfers4u twice ayear from dalaman to calis beach it is 20 pound for 2 return ,its a small bus that holds 12 and drops you off at the hotel .always on time .

Liverpool, United...
reviews: 164
8. Re: Airport transfers

My family and I have always used Resorthoppa with no problems whatsoever but see my post from last month re Transfers4U

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g609055-i10906-k…

Peterhead, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
9. Re: Airport transfers

I read on one of the Forums that Resorthoppa and AB2 are now one and the same company after a merger/take-over.

iluvdolphins
reviews: 7
10. Re: Airport transfers

dm transfers used them last year and booked again for this year found them ok anyone heard any different would be grateful for any gen