We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 bedroom Bungalows at Letoonia Club

Which Fethiye hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds
2 bedroom Bungalows at Letoonia Club

We have booked via Jet2.com a 2 bedroom Bungalow within Letoonia Club resort. The details on the actual accomodation is sketchy - even Jet2 didn't sound that convincing but they still confirmed we have a 2 bedroom reservation. Have emailed the hotel to try and check. Has anyone else stayed in a "2 Bedroom" Bungalow - if so anyone able to give details. Thanks

North Wales
reviews: 6
1. Re: 2 bedroom Bungalows at Letoonia Club

Hi, im sure you had a great holiday, but like you we have booked a 2 roomed bungalow, can you sleep 3 in a room like the brochure states, and is the extra bed curtained off for privacy at all, we are a group of 3 adults and 3 children and the rep says our best and cheapest option will be the 2 roomed bungalow, We went in May this year and i cant wait to go back.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
reviews: 17
2. Re: 2 bedroom Bungalows at Letoonia Club

Hi there

Will this help?

letooniaresorts.com/site/fethiye/rooms.htm#

In room details on their website you can click and see curtained interconnected area where children's beds are situated to give a private sleeping adults area, Choose the room type from drop-down box and the pics will appear below.

Letoonia have small number of HOTEL rooms which are interconnecting (see also Club Junior Suite with curtained bay window area) but Family bungalows I'm not so sure if separate bedroom. For more than 4 in family bungalow, I believe they just supply 1 extra bed which may be tight as bungalow capacity 4 persons.

Emailing to hotel is your best way to check. (I don't know if you realised that as non guests we not allowed into resort unless in Rep's portfolio. However, I have seen a 2 pax Bungalow as my friend was Guest Relations manager and saw her quarters.)

Have a nice holiday.

North Wales
reviews: 6
3. Re: 2 bedroom Bungalows at Letoonia Club

thanks for that information, We have now changed our plans our fantastic travel rep at Thomas Cook managed to get us 3 bungalows for the two weeks we wanted at a lesser cost, So me n hubby get our own, my daughter and neice get their own, and my sister and son will have their own, this adds up to six very happy people, I cant wait for May 2009 to come fast enough,

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
reviews: 17
4. Re: 2 bedroom Bungalows at Letoonia Club

Hi Shirl

Thats great news; good old T.C. Rep! It will be much less overcrowded with this option. I think you can't wait for May 2010 to come around, otherwise you've missed out!! Only teasing.

Have a great holiday.

5. Re: 2 bedroom Bungalows at Letoonia Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 18, 2010