We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hillside beach club

Which Fethiye hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
liverpool
reviews: 1
hillside beach club

Hi,can anyone please tell me of any travel agents offering holidays to hillside beach resort.Any info would be great. Thanks.

gt.yarmouth, uk
reviews: 8
1. Re: hillside beach club

Hi,

We booked a few months ago for September this year through Thomas Cook

liverpool
2. Re: hillside beach club

Thanks for reply and info. I looked at Thomas Cook but website seems to have been down for last few days. Will try again. Also can you give me any idea of price for holiday.

Washington
reviews: 2
3. Re: hillside beach club

We booked our Hillside rooms last week on Expedia.com. Not sure if it's still going but last week we saved 20% off the regular rates at Hillside - that's $100 USD less per day!

liverpool
4. Re: hillside beach club

Thanks for info, will look at expedia.

gt.yarmouth, uk
reviews: 8
5. Re: hillside beach club

Hi,

By all means check all possibilities but have checked Expedia for the same period that I booked through TC and it's much dearer. If the TC website is down try and get the online booking phone number

and get a quote that way. I did that and then the local TC travel agency matched it - 2 weeks commencing 25th Sept in a standard room for 1926 pds.

Washington
6. Re: hillside beach club

Two WEEKS for 1926 pounds?! When I went to the TC website, that's how much it was for me for 5 nights! Expedia was 60 GBP/nt cheaper. I will have to call TC I guess, and see if I can secure a rate half as good as yours! Thanks for the info.

Washington
7. Re: hillside beach club

5 days at hillside (cat A room) is 1400 lbs for me on TC website. Virtually the same as Expedia. Maybe I will have better luck by calling.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
reviews: 17
8. Re: hillside beach club

Hi MemLiverpool

Dont forget to compare room types like for like.

Also try Elixir Holidays who do luxury package holidays in Turkey and they can offer Hillside. Their website is beautiful but have not checked out prices in detail. They transfer you in luxury chaffeur driven cars and a personal Rep from airport to hotel.

Good luck.

liverpool
9. Re: hillside beach club

Thanks for message. Have just looked at this site but cannot find any prices. Has anyone used these agents before.

10. Re: hillside beach club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 15, 2010