We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any changes???

Which Fethiye hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Yorkshire
reviews: 58
Any changes???

Hi we will be staying at the Oykun for the 3rd time in June. We were there in 2007 are there any changes in Calis since then? Any new restaurants etc we should look out for or things just the same as 2 years ago?

Scotland
reviews: 43
1. Re: Any changes???

Hi madmol,

Check out www.calis-beach.co.uk for a lot of information on Calis.

There seems to have been a lot of changes for this season,established bars/restaurants refurbished,some popular waiters now have their own premises and change of ownership on others even changes of business names.

The above web site is probably the best source of information available on Calis.

Bournemouth
reviews: 5
2. Re: Any changes???

Hi Madmol,we were also in Calis in 2007, I'm sure there must be a lot of changes since then, including price rises. My fiance & I have also booked the Oykun for September - when you return I would appreciate your views on it.

Why dont you see websites: holidaysuncovered.co.uk (search Fethiye) and holidaywatchdog.com, also thomson site, they have fairly recent reviews from people who've been to Calis/Fethiye recently.

I am looking forward to monopolising the big comfy-looking settees at the Oykun! Comfy chairs seem to be a rarity in Turkey!

Have a good time

Regards, Dahne-Cool

Yorkshire
reviews: 58
3. Re: Any changes???

Hi Daphne we have stayed at the Oykun twice before and it is a lovely hotel so I'm sure you'll have a good time. Lovely squishy chairs near the bar!

I will be reporting when I get back.

Mol

Bournemouth
reviews: 5
4. Re: Any changes???

HI Madmol - like your humourous profile page.

Hope you enjoy your hol - altho I find it impossible not to enjoy a Turkish hol - unless one is a persistent moaning minnie!

Good luck

DAHNE

5. Re: Any changes???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, November 18, 2009