We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Olu Deniz or Callis

Which Fethiye hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
Olu Deniz or Callis

I am trying to make my mind up on which one of these to book. I want a laid back nightlife and not too many people. What would you suggest.

Thanks

UK
reviews: 1
1. Re: Olu Deniz or Callis

Hiya

Olu Deniz gets my vote. Beautiful views, stunning lagoon, laid back night life, plenty of bars and restaurants & still within easy reach of Fethiye by Dolmus

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
reviews: 41
2. Re: Olu Deniz or Callis

Hi Winckworth,

Oludeniz gets my vote as well, the nature side of Calis is lovely but espacially out of the season, where it is deserted.

Oludeniz needs some people, the cosy atmosphere makes the place, the lagoon is stunning, there are great lounge bars and restaurants.

For more heavy nightlife you can always pop in the Hisarönü, very close to Ölüdeniz.

Good luck!

Fethiye, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
reviews: 10
3. Re: Olu Deniz or Callis

Olu Deniz has it on scenery.

Calis has it on price, of hotels, meals etc.

Both are good for laid back nightlife.

Yorkshire
reviews: 60
4. Re: Olu Deniz or Callis

Hi, we went to Olu deniz last year and didn't like it as much as Calis where we stayed twice the year before. Calis is more laid back and not as commercialized as Olu , also cost us a lot more eating out every night. Maybe it depends on ages as well - we are in our late 40s/early 50s so if you are younger there maybe wouldn't be enough for you in Calis.

Needless to say we are going back this year and staying at the Oykun again.

Everybody likes different things and this is only our own opinion.

lancashire
reviews: 2
5. Re: Olu Deniz or Callis

hi

we have been going to olu on & off for 17 years, neeedless to say it has changed dramatically in that time but we still love it.

we went to calis last semptember, to us there is no contest, we much prefer olu.

we are in our early 60's so I don't think age matters.

Villa Kirmizi Lale...
Destination Expert
for Kalkan
reviews: 5
6. Re: Olu Deniz or Callis

Olu Deniz out of the two places - Calis for me is a little too near the Marmaris end of the scale and Olu Deniz a little less so - so if I had to choose between the 2 - it would be Olu Deniz!

Cheers!

7. Re: Olu Deniz or Callis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, October 15, 2009