We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Money Exchange

Which Fethiye hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dundee
Money Exchange

Hi

I was wondering if anyone knew if the Club and Hotel Letoonia had money changing facilities. Will they cash travellers cheques and even English Sterling. If they dont do you know where the nearest place to the resort that does?

Cheers

Dickieboy

london
reviews: 1
1. Re: Money Exchange

Hi

been to Letoonia and other places around fethiye, going again in a weeks time.

the best place for exchange rates I have found is a cloths shop along the main road from the roundabout near the harbour.turn left, walk along the other side of the road just past a couple of banks. if you get to the car hire place you have gone past it.

I`m sure others know the name. I just take a few lira changed at the Post Office here.

Fethiye, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
reviews: 10
2. Re: Money Exchange

Hi Dickie, the shop the other poster mentioned is pretty good, he's known as the apprentice millionaire due to the little plate he has on his desk, but he has been known to make the odd "mistake", so make sure the rate is agreed first, and double check the amount he gives you.

His rates are usually slightly less than the banks.

That whole row of shops has loads of banks so try them, they do not always exchange money without some proof passport etc, next time they are OK, and across the road is the post office PTT they will also change.

3. Re: Money Exchange

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, October 08, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Fethiye