We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fethiye weather in october

Which Fethiye hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
durham
reviews: 2
fethiye weather in october

can any one give me any information abouy the yel hotel the onley info i can find is from last year we are going on 15th of october

Kayakoy, Turkey
1. Re: fethiye weather in october

Well, according to the long-range weather report, heavy rain is expected from the 15th October onwards.

However, today, we've had the first rains of the winter with spectacular lightning for most of the afternoon.

Villa Kirmizi Lale...
Destination Expert
for Kalkan
reviews: 5
2. Re: fethiye weather in october

oh Kayakoyu - don't say that - we are due out for a week at the end of half term - admittedly to kalkan - but not that far away - and I certainly don't want RAIN - we get enough of that here..! We had lovely weather last time - so I'm going to keep my fingers and toes and everything else well crossed..!!

Fethiye, Turkey
reviews: 22
3. Re: fethiye weather in october

Hello jean.....

Whjat KayaK... ommitted to mention was that this was the first rain here since the start of June so I make that 4 months. I have been told that Fethiye has 300 dry days per year but I haven't been counting.

We stayed at the Yel 2 years ago in July I think that I would have to say it was 2* really. It may well have improved since then though. The manager was trying hard to improve the quality of the place.

I would expect some changeable weather but its got to be better than the UK with Babadag as a back drop and Olu Deniz just down the road. It sounds super really enjoy.

John

durham
4. Re: fethiye weather in october

thanks for your reply, it seems like quite a few people travel this time of year so can only hope for the best . thanks again . jeanette.

5. Re: fethiye weather in october

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 pm, September 10, 2009