We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scuba diving / Hillside beach club Fethiye

Which Fethiye hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
The damp and wet UK
reviews: 1
Scuba diving / Hillside beach club Fethiye

Can any one tell me at what age you can do a PADI open water course at the hillside complex, as i have a 13 year old who is desperate to do the course. I have been on our hotel web site but it doesn't have the info on it about scuba diving.

We are considering the Rafting on Dalaman river too but have been told you have to be 14yrs and some one else said 6yrs ??

If anyone can offer any Info - we'd really appreciate it.

Many thanks

Hamburg
reviews: 2
1. Re: Scuba diving / Hillside beach club Fethiye

Hello,

My daughter made a first water course at the age of 12 (at the Hillside Club) but it was only a trial lesson about three days. Very nice and perfect to find out whether its fun or stressful...

But so far as I remember a regular course starts also at the age of 12.

There are offers for Rafting with different degrees of difficulty... There should be a route for teenagers.

Have fun

Stefan

London
reviews: 1
2. Re: Scuba diving / Hillside beach club Fethiye

The brothers who run the dive centre are very good,12 is the starting age and because you are in a bay the water is very calm and clear,diving there in September last year we saw 2 octopuses from a shore dive also did a boat dive 2,but for the trial dives they use the bay.

Regards

Graham

3. Re: Scuba diving / Hillside beach club Fethiye

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:24 am, September 03, 2009