We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Sun Express Reliable?

Which Izmir hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington, DC
reviews: 3
Is Sun Express Reliable?

I will be traveling from Izmir (staying in Selcuk) to Kayseri (staying in Goreme) on October 7th. There is one flight on Sun Express at 8:15 pm. I am just wondering (since this is the only flight from Sun Express on that day) has anyone had recent experience with this flight.

I really appreciate all the information that reading the posts provide. I fear that it is becoming an addiction. Thank you in advance for any help that you can give.

Istanbul, Turkey
reviews: 1
1. Re: Is Sun Express Reliable?

Sunexpress are as reliable as any airlines can be.That is to say,sometimes there maybe delays which are out of their hands.I've used them and would do so again without hesitation.

Washington, DC
2. Re: Is Sun Express Reliable?

Thank you for your quick response. I appreciate your opinion. Of course life happens and airlines are delayed. I feel reassured to know that you have had positive experiences with them.

Berkeley, CA
reviews: 11
3. Re: Is Sun Express Reliable?

We took the return flight about 10 days ago. It was late getting to Kayseri because there was some kind of power problem with the Izmir airport. Check in was done manually, they even wrote names down on a paper manifest, but I suspect that was due to difficulty entering the info on the computer because of the Izmir problem. Somebody who has flown them on a different date will know if they usually do manual checkin. If they do, you might want to get there early because it was slow. Other than that, which presumably wasn't their fault, they were fine, and I would fly them again,

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
reviews: 35
4. Re: Is Sun Express Reliable?

I just found this on the Sun-Express website

sunexpress.com/en/before-the-journey/airports

just click on " Izmir Airport Transfer "

The transfer service between the Izmir Adnan Menderes airport and Çeşme, Manisa and Selçuk-Kuşadası is done by Barışcan Turizm. Please call the service center under the telephone number 0507 628 10 00 for reservations. ( outside turkey 00 90 507 628 10 00 )

Prices:

Çeşme, one way: 25,-TL

Manisa, one way: 25,-TL

Selçuk-Kuşadası, one way: 20,-TL

Washington, DC
5. Re: Is Sun Express Reliable?

Thank you talb and canmom for the additional information. Very useful! I will post my experience for others when I return at the end of October. I try not to wish away time, but I can't wait!

Rancho Mirage...
reviews: 1
6. Re: Is Sun Express Reliable?

Thanks for such informative post. When I book online with the bus company, the TO Destination choice would be Denzili if I am going to Selcuk? Where would the shuttle drop me off in Selcuk?

Thank you.

7. Re: Is Sun Express Reliable?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 05, 2014