We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rabia Izmir/Ephesus

Which Izmir hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Puerto Rico
reviews: 5
Rabia Izmir/Ephesus

Last January 8th, 2010 I visited Izmir as part of the itinerary of Norwegian Jade (NCL). I booked a guided tour of Ephesus through www.onlineephesus.com, Rabia was our guide and she was the best possible choice I could have made. She was waiting for us on time at the port, open to arrange itinerary to our needs and interests. She was very knowledgeable, patient, professional and kind. She is one of the reasons I fall in love with Turkey. I am looking forward to a second visit. I highly recommend her to anyone interested in visiting the Ephesus area.

Cesme, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Cesme, Izmir
reviews: 45
1. Re: Rabia Izmir/Ephesus

Thanks for the recommendation for the guided tour of Ephesus.

I am sure members will take note of your experiences for future trips.

Glad you enjoyed Turkey. Come back soon!

2. Re: Rabia Izmir/Ephesus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:21 am, May 05, 2010
aydın
3. Re: Rabia Izmir/Ephesus

Hi rodelz66,

I know her and her company.I often see good articles about they and this make me very happy.Thank you for sharing these beautiful thoughts here.

4. Re: Rabia Izmir/Ephesus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 09, 2010