We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Izmir Airport to Bodrum

Which Izmir hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Bus from Izmir Airport to Bodrum

hi there,

Im hoping to fly to Izmir next week and was wondering if anyone can tell me if there is a direct bus to Bodrum? If so, how long does it take? And can I book a ticket online? Any help is very welcome!

Thanks

Istanbul, Turkey
reviews: 3
1. Re: Bus from Izmir Airport to Bodrum

Yes there is a regular coach service several times a day leaving from the central coach station(airport shuttle will take you there).İ always use Pamukkale Coaches.There site is www.pamukkaleturizm.com.tr

Just had a quick look and you can book on line but İ think it's only in turkish.They want your e mail address and you need to put a member code in(kullanici sifresi)any number will do.The journey takes just over 4 hours depending on traffic,it is direct and İ think the cost now is around 20 lira.İ have always found it a good company and there is hostess service giving free drinks and snacks.

Other companies you could try are Ulusoy,Varan and Kamilkoc-all are reputable.

London
2. Re: Bus from Izmir Airport to Bodrum

Thank you so much for your reply. Im not going for another month so will let you know how it goes!!!

Thank you again

3. Re: Bus from Izmir Airport to Bodrum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 pm, October 08, 2009