We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sisus or Radission Blu Cesme

Which Cesme hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mumbai (Bombay...
reviews: 7
Sisus or Radission Blu Cesme

Hi,

Very confused between the 2 hotels! Radission Blu appears to be more modern, however Sisus seems to have better reviews.

Also at same price I am getting a suite in Sisus ve a Superior room in Radisson Blu.

Any help would be great!

Cesme, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Cesme, Izmir
reviews: 45
1. Re: Sisus or Radission Blu Cesme

Sorry for the delay in rsponding to your post. We have six grandchildren staying with us here at themoment and things have been rather hectic!

It's difficult for me as it depends on your own specific preferences and requirements. The Radisson Blu opened only 2/3 years ago and is located just outside the town of Ilıca. It is an extremely pleasant hotel with relaxing décor and large gardens and swimming pools leading down to a private beach.

The Sisus is situated close to the village of Dalyan just a couple of miles outside Çeşme. Dalyan is an attractive harbour village with a crescent beach of fairly course sand and harbour-front restaurants where wealthy Turkish families enjoy being seen, especially on Sunday afternoons.

Please let me know if I can help with any more detailed information,

Edited: 2:18 am, August 15, 2012
2. Re: Sisus or Radission Blu Cesme

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 am, August 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Cesme