We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

piril towels

Which Cesme hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle upon...
reviews: 8
piril towels

hi, my partner and i are going to the piril on sept 17th for 2 weeks, can anybody tell me if they supply pool towels

Stoke-on-Trent...
reviews: 29
1. Re: piril towels

yes they do, and there were plenty available when i was there.

Newcastle upon...
2. Re: piril towels

thanks for the info, do they allow you to take them to te beach

Stoke-on-Trent...
reviews: 29
3. Re: piril towels

not sure if they let you take them to the beach, sorry

Cesme, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Cesme, Izmir
reviews: 45
4. Re: piril towels

Like most hotels, I am sure the Pırıl will not allow you to take their towels to the beach.

They get far more soiled there than around the pool and can be difficult to launder effectively.

Newcastle upon...
5. Re: piril towels

thanks for that info. the reason i asked the question is that all hotels in egypt were we usually go , let you take the pool towels to the beach

reviews: 1
6. Re: piril towels

They have towels at the entrance of the hotel to take to the beach always freshly washed you take them on the way out and hand them back in on the way back in

Newcastle upon...
7. Re: piril towels

hi, thanks for that info, that saves us some weight in our cases. the wife can now take more shoes

8. Re: piril towels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:23 pm, October 16, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Cesme