We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

garden of sun hotel altinkum

Which Altinkum hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
BRISTOL
reviews: 2
garden of sun hotel altinkum

really worried that this hotel is not up to scratch from two of the listed postings can anyone give me some reassurance never been to turkey before and it would be nice to think that our first trip will be a success anyone else flying from bristol on the 17th july

Spain
1. Re: garden of sun hotel altinkum

Just returned from the garden of sun after 2 weeks, spent 8 days with bad tummies, if you are all inclusive like we were, then get into the dining room early before the flies do!!! The food was covered in flies and the dining room was baking hot. Night time entertainment run by a bunch of kids who would do better with the Teletubbies. All inclusuve bit of a rip off as drinks very poor, warm and small measures. Don't eat at the pool bar, food all dried up and overcooked. Don't use the mini bar , real rip off and fresh orange at breakfast is chargeable but they don;t tell you this til you have squeezed the life out your oranges!!

Through the day, pool area ok, but do not befriend any of the hotel reps as they will not leave you alone and want you to join in with their silly childish games., but great if you have kids as they will entertain them. Music blasting round the pool all day chosen by 17 year old reps, so you can imagine the quality of music. I am only 40 and like a good time but this was too much every day and night.

Bus runs near hotel every 5 mins so take a trip into Altinkum for a good night out, only 1 lira. Hope I haven't spoilt your holiday before you get there but better be made aware before you get there, I wish we had.

Joanne

2. Re: garden of sun hotel altinkum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, August 15, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Altinkum