We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family resort

Which Altinkum hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
york
reviews: 2
Family resort

Probably a bit late to ask this question now as am going in 4 weeks time.

Always go to Icmeler which is very family orientated but fancied a change this year.

Is Altinkum similar or does it get groups of younger people ie stags and hen does.

Like it quite lively but also have a 4 year old daughter , thanks

Merthyr Tydfil...
reviews: 5
1. Re: Family resort

hi we went with a four year old to altinkum last year it is very family orientated.and no there are no stags and hens going on.it seemed to me to be very popular with turkish familys.but that in no way spoiled our holiday.everyone we met were really nice.i have not been to icmeler so i can,t compare sorry about that.

sheffield
reviews: 30
2. Re: Family resort

Hi,

Altinkum has a far superior beach and in the evening you would find Dolphin Square an ideal place to take you 4 year old as it has a pretty decent play area.

Lots of families of all nationalities all enjoying their hols.

We stayed in Marmaris last year and it doesn't hold a candle to Altinkum.

Derby, United...
reviews: 4
3. Re: Family resort

Hiya we've been goin to Altinkum on and off since 2000 we came back 2 weeks ago I took my 4 year daughter her 2nd time here, and my friend took her 2 year old son, they absolutely love the kids, I've been a few places with my daughter and never felt as safe as what I do there, so much so we have already booked to go back in September, you'll absolutely love it, Altinkum is a fab place, where are you staying? X

york
reviews: 2
4. Re: Family resort

hi , thanks for your replies , staying at the atlantik

5. Re: Family resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 30, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Altinkum