We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone had their teeth whitened in altinkum?

Which Altinkum hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lisburn, United...
reviews: 1
Anyone had their teeth whitened in altinkum?

If so how much roughly.. ? And was it worth it? Thanks

Dublin
reviews: 28
21. Re: Anyone had their teeth whitened in altinkum?

Sorry Shaun, my mistake.Dentist@sevilsmile.com sounds right.It's definitely NOT Gentle dental one as that's a.different place.

Jersey, United...
reviews: 1
22. Re: Anyone had their teeth whitened in altinkum?

Research on an email address.... how strange.

If you are that worried about it why not wait till you get there and research and visit the many dentist that are available in one street.

Surely feedback from fellow Trip Advisors would be better, but hey ho each to there own. Best of luck.

Paignton, United...
reviews: 6
23. Re: Anyone had their teeth whitened in altinkum?

You always have to get someone arrogant on here..who makes comments that dont need to be made..

Paignton, United...
reviews: 6
24. Re: Anyone had their teeth whitened in altinkum?

Thankyou margaritaville for your helpful reply as always.much apreciated.i did get intouch with sevil and after much research on the dentist looks like me and the mrs will be booking in for a teeth whitening session :-)

Liverpool
reviews: 13
25. Re: Anyone had their teeth whitened in altinkum?

I had my teeth whitened by Sevil Pekmezci 2yrs ago and was very pleased with her treatment.

Last year while on holiday in Altinkum my grandaughter had an accident on a water slide that knocked her front tooth allmost out I asked the hotel doctor to phone Sevil for me which he did and then gave me a lift to her clinic when I arrived Sevil came rushing in she had been on the beach as it was her day off. She saved my grandaughter tooth. I think that says alot about her dedication. I will be visiting her again this year to have my teeth checked and whitened.

Bolton, United...
reviews: 2
26. Re: Anyone had their teeth whitened in altinkum?

Hi, I have had my teeth whitened twice within the last 3 years in Altinkum , We always go to the same dentist being Sevil Smile clinic, she is fantastic and always does a great job. We got to Altinkum on the 11/5/13 and we went straight to the dentist (me and my husband) to have work done, being both had teeth whitened, I had 3 black fillings removed and white ones to replace. My husband had 3 crowns done on his front teeth and I had a scale and polish. On returning home we have been to our own dentist for a planned check up to be told that we both have beautiful teeth. I WOULD RECOMMEND

york
27. Re: Anyone had their teeth whitened in altinkum?

Looking for the dentist near maxi tours and any idea what mail address I can write to to book an appoint ment please

york
28. Re: Anyone had their teeth whitened in altinkum?

Hi . .I have searched everywhere and you are the only person I can see thst has seen this lady this year. Please can you tell me where she is in didim and also have you any idea how I can contact her, phone number or email address, so I can book an appointment before I go out there. Also what is the name of her dental surgery now, as google is giving me all different names. Desperate to get this sorted and would gratefully appreciate any info you can give me. Regards carol

york
29. Re: Anyone had their teeth whitened in altinkum?

Hi . .I have searched everywhere and you are the only person I can see thst has seen this lady this year. Please can you tell me where she is in didim and also have you any idea how I can contact her, phone number or email address, so I can book an appointment before I go out there. Also what is the name of her dental surgery now, as google is giving me all different names. Desperate to get this sorted and would gratefully appreciate any info you can give me. Regards carol

Stranraer
reviews: 11
30. Re: Anyone had their teeth whitened in altinkum?

Carol c see reply 21 for sevil adress and email

Get answers to your questions about Altinkum