I would be spending about half a day, will reach Gaziantep early in the morning from Kayseri, and would be in Gaziantep till lunch. So, I would like to know:
1. How do I get to the city centre from the otogar?(by bus?)
2. Where do I eat(breakfast and lunch), I am a vegetarian and a budget traveller,so local eateries would be preferable.
3. Where do I buy baklava? I want to buy a lot of it,so which are the cheaper(like non branded) places?
4. Go to the Zeugma museum after visiting the castle, so do I have to tak e a taxi? How much do taxis cost here?
5. From the museum should I go back to the city, or should I go to the otogar?
6. In case I reach very early,or on the previous day, are there places to stay near the otogar?