We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3,5 days in Selçuk

Which Goreme hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
3,5 days in Selçuk

Hi, I'd just written a question about night bus when I remembered that my plan is get a hotel in Selçuk, but go to others places during the day. I have 3,5 days and I don't know how to share it.

My original plan was:

26/05 (night) - Goreme - Selçuk

27/05 - Selçuk (Efeso)

28/05 - Selçuk (Pamukkale)

29/05 - Selçuk (Afrodisias)

30/05 - Selçuk - Izmir - London

Is it a good way to visit these cities?

The New Forest, UK
reviews: 11
1. Re: 3,5 days in Selçuk

If you take the overnight bus from Goreme, you could arrive at Denizli for Pamukkale, stay the night and take a tour to Aphrodisias before continuing on to Selcuk.

London, United...
2. Re: 3,5 days in Selçuk

Great!

I've already changed my booking in Selçuk and made a reservation in Aspawa Hotel in Pamukkale.

Much better than my original itinerary.

Thank you!

Troy, New York
reviews: 62
3. Re: 3,5 days in Selçuk

Selcuk to Afrodisias and back is a big trip,it takes 3.5 hours each way,because you need to wait between connecting buses.

Toronto
reviews: 21
4. Re: 3,5 days in Selçuk

Probably too late to assist you, but i did the oveernight bus Goreme to Pamalukke arrive P around 645 am, left luggage at metro office there. Had brreakfast

did pamukakale (it opens at 8am) and ancient city.

Caught shuttle back down to denzili around 1130 , there is a bus to selcuk i thin around 1215pm. Unfortunately for me that bus was full. But bus to Aydin left at 1230 and then shuttle type bus to selcuk- was all very easy Lots of great help ar the bus stations

there is a direct bus from Parm that goes to slecuk leaving i think at 4pm

5. Re: 3,5 days in Selçuk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 10, 2014