We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with Info : Soon please

Which Goreme hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
cumbria
reviews: 31
Help with Info : Soon please

I have tried the 'search box' but no recent information. Would like to know if the overnight buses from Goreme to Selcuk leave each night, or on certain nights, an approx. cost and would I have to book this in advance or once there? Sorry to ask for quick reply, but need to tie in with accomodation in Side (which is fast running out). Many thanks in advance for as much info. as possible.

Amsterdam, The...
reviews: 2
1. Re: Help with Info : Soon please

Overnight buses leave each night. Approx. cost is 50-55 TL. Be informed that during Eid buses will be packed. Apart from Eid, you can book your ticket once you are there.

cumbria
reviews: 31
2. Re: Help with Info : Soon please

Thanks so much Pro Traveller - that's just what I needed to know!

3. Re: Help with Info : Soon please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, October 23, 2013