We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whirling dervishes

Which Cappadocia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Calgary, Alberta
reviews: 2
Whirling dervishes

I will be in Turkey from Oct 13-28, and plan on going to Cappadocia from Oct 17-19. I would like to see the whirling dervishes while there. I know they can be seen in Istanbul, but are there any recommendations for nearby places to see them while in Cappadocia? I know there is the museum in Konya, but from what I can see it looks like you can only see them dancing there in Dec. Is this correct, and if so, where else can I go? Also, I know this will be during Ramadan, so not sure if that affects whether there will be shows or not. Thanks.

Pleasanton...
reviews: 13
1. Re: Whirling dervishes

Hi There, You may see the Whirling Dervishes Ceremony almost every night at Sarihan Caravanserai www.sarihan1249.com The last time I checked it costed 25 Euro per person. Please be informed that There is no transfer service included in that price. You need to go there on your own or contact your hotel once in Cappadocia.

2. Re: Whirling dervishes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 am, August 16, 2009