We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aqua Fantasy & water Park

Which Kusadasi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Plymouth
reviews: 1
Aqua Fantasy & water Park

Hi, i was wondering if anyone could help, i am going to stay at Aqua Fantasy in august, in the brochure it say's guests have free entrance to the aqua fantasy water park, does anyone know if you have to pay for any of the rides when your in or does the entrance include everything, Obviously apart from food and drinks, hope some one can help. Thanks.

NewYork/USA and...
1. Re: Aqua Fantasy & water Park

NO you won't pay any cent for Aqua park rides.

Sinan Akdeniz

Plymouth
2. Re: Aqua Fantasy & water Park

Many thanks for your fast reply. Jules

plymouth
3. Re: Aqua Fantasy & water Park

when in august are you going?/ we are going 31at july and we are in plymouth too. you can find alot of info if u just search for the aqua fantasy resort .i found out loads and joined a few forums too....

plymouth
4. Re: Aqua Fantasy & water Park

hello when are u going to aqua fantasy??

we are going next week 31st of july and we are from plymouth too. if you are going in mid/laste august i can get you first hand info before y0u go.

we have not been before but have had and found very good info about the hotel and the resort in general.

Joined a forum yesterday that tells you alot about kusadasi. We had an invite to another hotel in Kuster.which we prob will take up as a night out . seems real nice and friendly

.let me know when u go and if i can get you any info i will. thanks and have a great holiday if i dont here from you before we go . such

Plymouth
5. Re: Aqua Fantasy & water Park

Hi, thanks for your help, we are flying out on august 7th, really looking forward to it now.

plymouth
6. Re: Aqua Fantasy & water Park

Hello , see you there then lol. we are going sunday,so you will be there yourselves our second week as we return on the 14th AUGUST

Just asked if i can post a link for you ..have to wait and see what they say, have a great site where you can see the actual water park in motion so to speak .lol. have a great time and see you there somewhere lol. such