We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Park, Oasis or Sunset apartments?

Which Side hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
reviews: 146
Villa Park, Oasis or Sunset apartments?

Please can someone tell me which are the best apartments out of these 3 with regard to location and quality? Ideally need to be walking distance to beach and restaurants.

Many thanks!

Surrey, England
Destination Expert
for Side
reviews: 35
1. Re: Villa Park, Oasis or Sunset apartments?

I don.t know Villa Park or Sunset Apartments but Oasis is a good fair walk to the beach - probably about 45 minutes - although they have a free beach bus each day and are next to a good bar/restaurant - the Korner Bar.

For better apartments - and a good choice too - next to shops - bars - restaurants - and a short walk to the sea - send an email with your dates and requirements to graham@siderivieraproperties.com - - rough guide of price is about 175 UK pounds a week for a 2-bed 2-balcony apartment - not per person but the whole apartment -

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Side
reviews: 22
2. Re: Villa Park, Oasis or Sunset apartments?

Villa Park (Arzuoglu homes) is next door to Sun City Apartments. It's very close to good restaurants including Umut, Cihan & Kayi. The beach is about 10 minutes walk, but the old town is at least a 25 minute walk. Sunset Residence (Ersa homes) is in the Kemer district of Side. It's quite far out & although there are good restaurants nearby, you will need to walk for a good 20 minutes to the beach & 30 minutes to the old town. As for quality, i'd say they're much of a muchness. both built in 2007 by respected builders. Hope this helps.

Edited: 3:00 am, March 20, 2013
Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Side
3. Re: Villa Park, Oasis or Sunset apartments?

Also, Sunset Residence is a huge complex with over 80 apartments, whereas Villa Park is a small complex with only 7 or 8 apartments.

UK
reviews: 146
4. Re: Villa Park, Oasis or Sunset apartments?

Thank you!

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Side
5. Re: Villa Park, Oasis or Sunset apartments?

Lanzafan, you'll be hard pushed to find an apartment in high season for £175 a week. I've spoken to a few of my friends who use Graham@sideriviera & they said this is possible for low season, but definitely not high season. If you want a decent apartment, expect to pay at least £350 a week in high season.

Edited: 10:04 am, March 24, 2013
Surrey, England
Destination Expert
for Side
reviews: 35
6. Re: Villa Park, Oasis or Sunset apartments?

We have friends booked at Green Apart in Side via Graham at Side Riviera Properties for April and October and they both will be paying 175 uk pounds per week /// so I guess it depends where you stay+

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Side
7. Re: Villa Park, Oasis or Sunset apartments?

Angela, April & October aren't considered high season, that's why they're paying £175. High season is May through to September. If you look on any website, you will see that owners charge significantly more for this period.

Side, Turkey
reviews: 2
8. Re: Villa Park, Oasis or Sunset apartments?

Green Apart is a bit cheap & cheerful, pretty basic accommodation with only 1 bathroom.

Many newer apartment complexes available that are more modern & luxurious.

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Side
9. Re: Villa Park, Oasis or Sunset apartments?

Couldn't agree more Chelseagirl. When looking for a property to buy here, we looked at Green Apart, but it just didn't appeal to us. Reminded us of a 3 star apart hotel & we wanted something much more luxurious.

Widnes
reviews: 13
10. Re: Villa Park, Oasis or Sunset apartments?

Very politely put and I agree totally. They are central and my son and his large group of friends love them but if I was going as a family I would stay clear.