We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help getting orientated please.

Which Side hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
reviews: 5
Help getting orientated please.

We have booked an apartment called Q gardens which I believe locally is sometimes called Botam Qualitas (the name of the builder). Can anyone help me place where it is in comparison to the new Migros store and restaurants etc, I think it might be near Korner bar off of Faith Sultan Mehmet Blv but I am not 100% sure. Thanks in advance x

Surrey, England
Destination Expert
for Side
reviews: 34
1. Re: Help getting orientated please.

Yes, it is near the Korner Bar and also fabulous restaurant Connys - in the Kemer District of Side.

Near there is the supermarket Bim but the new big Migros is a good 15 to 20 minute walk away. Bim is next to the Flying Horse pub and around the corner from the Red Lion and the wonderful cake shop Doruk Patisserie.

Q Gardens has had excellent reviews. It sounds great.

Have a good holiday. When are you there?

Manchester
2. Re: Help getting orientated please.

Wow, Those apartments look brilliant.

If the map is acurate, then it looks like you could be staying close to where we will be late june-early july (Azra Gardens Apartment).

UK
3. Re: Help getting orientated please.

Thanks for the help. Unfortunately we are going end of July into August, I think we must be mad but school holidays dictate.We will probably take afternoon naps to keep out the heat. With the supermarket we will probably get a taxi home and then just pop to Bim and the market the bits and bobs x

Moreton, null...
reviews: 2
4. Re: Help getting orientated please.

Hi MrsF73, sorry this is a bit of a random post, but i have just seen your post about the bronze villas (Thomson) and that you were staying in them this year. I was just wondering if you would be kind enough to let me know a bit about them and if they were ok?

UK
5. Re: Help getting orientated please.

Terri W I have sent you a message x

6. Re: Help getting orientated please.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, April 04, 2014