We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wi fi

Which Kemer hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cleethorpes, United...
reviews: 7
wi fi

Can anyone tell me if they have got wi fi at pasha princess hotel Kemer.

norn iron
1. Re: wi fi

Hi, shaz we`ll be staying there next month for the first time so i cant give you a definitive answer but according to this post they do.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297966-i1783-k5…

Cleethorpes, United...
2. Re: wi fi

Thanx yerman. Let me know how your holiday went, also if you got wi fi and if you get a kettle in your room. Have a great time.

Edited: 5:41 pm, April 07, 2013
norn iron
3. Re: wi fi

Hi shaz, I`m just back from the Pashas Princess and can confirm that WI Fi is available in the bar/lobby/dinning area and at the pool side although it was not available in our room i reckon some might get it depending on location. Unfortunately there is no kettle in the rooms but there is tea and coffe making facilities at the side of the bar with a good supply of lipton tea.

HTH Yerman

Cleethorpes, United...
4. Re: wi fi

Thanks yemen hope you had a nice holiday.

5. Re: wi fi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, May 31, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kemer
Recent Conversations