We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car hire in kemer

Which Kemer hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
york,uk
reviews: 4
car hire in kemer

can anyone recommend a decent and cheap car hire place in kemer

we need a 7 seater but will settle for 2 cars

thanks

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
reviews: 35
1. Re: car hire in kemer

look for a Starex Min-van...and there are plenty of rental car places in Kemer..but just shop around...or another alternative is look at Antalya..larger and even more car rental places..

try here;

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293969-i367-k1287…

york,uk
2. Re: car hire in kemer

thank you...i will

mo

Nottingham
3. Re: car hire in kemer

Hi

You could try Oflaz Tours (info@oflaztour.com) tel 00 90 533 491 6764, I have used them several times they are reasonable and the cars are no more than 2 years old. They have 2 mini buses, I believe, also they will do a deal where they pick up at the airport and take you to Kemer and then take you back to the airport at the end of your holiday, Provided you have a car for at least a week the transfer is included in the car hire price. I hope this helps.

Haarlem
4. Re: car hire in kemer

on this site you can hire cars in turkey for really good prices and great service:

www.hiddendatca.com/index2_en.php?m=auto

rgds Jeroen

york,uk
5. Re: car hire in kemer

thank you, i have sent them a email

york,uk
6. Re: car hire in kemer

thank you sounds exactley what we are looking for, but it depends on the price of the car hire...so i have sent them an email

very helpful..thank you

7. Re: car hire in kemer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 pm, October 11, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Kemer
Recent Conversations