We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel help needed urgently!

Which Kas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
reviews: 14
Hotel help needed urgently!

I need to book hotel in Kas for 3 days in July. We love look of Hotel Tamara. Also, considering Club Capa. We want hotel with access to beach and pool. Tamara is a bit pricey-anyone know if it is as great as it sounds? Any other suggestions? thanks

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 14
11. Re: Hotel help needed urgently!

Thanks for the advice! My husband wants a small, boutique type hotel that is "beatifully landscaped" so he can relax. He seems to like peninsula better than town, despite inconvenience-and prefers place where there will be some independant travellers, not just "tour groups" so any "first choices" for hotels on peninsula? do you think Kalkan would be a better choice ? Sorry to keep writing, but it is very difficult to imagine things from here, and not many Canadians we know have been to Turkey recently.

San Francisco
reviews: 50
12. Re: Hotel help needed urgently!

try Medusa. Most rooms have seaviews. It looked nice on their website but actually not that great in actual fact. I mean, it;s still pretty decent and I think the price in 2004 was around 65$/night. It's ot luxe at all but has clean rooms (no lift but someone will take up your bags), has A/C and nice balcony area for breakfast and a small pool. Family run/owned in 2004 when I stayed there. Within walking distance to the downtown, about 4 minutes' walk. There is a nice fish restaurant on the left corner on the way to town. The hotel has access to a platform facing the sea and lounge chairs. One thing I didn't like is the bathroom. It flooded everytime we showered and it's strange that it has a window to the central area where the pipes are located. Sometimes, the smell is undesirable tso I closed the door all the time. Actually the location is great. For adventure trips around there, I recommend Bouganville Travel. Sea kayaking was the best!

13. Re: Hotel help needed urgently!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, August 14, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Kas