We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kas Honeymoon April 2013

Which Kas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cape Town Central...
Kas Honeymoon April 2013

I am planning my honeymoon for April 2013.

I have never been to Turkey and planning to go for 2 weeks. I have done some reading and it seems like Marmaris is a very popular place and Kas.

If anyone can give me some suggestions of where to stay or how to go about? There are so many places to choose from.

Much appreciated

Thank you

London, United...
reviews: 2
1. Re: Kas Honeymoon April 2013

Hi Nicolaas - and congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

Kas is a lovely place - the only problem is April is very early in the year, and a lot of places might not be open. Pools probably will still be empty, and the sea will be cold for swimming.

What do you want to do? If you are looking for a "beach resort", then I do think it is too early in the season. However if you want to use Kas as a base to explore the many ancient sites in the area and go hiking along the Lycian Way etc, then it would be fine. But for a honeymoon - you might be better considering some time in Cappadocia - it has the most amazing geographical features - ancient churches and homes carved into the volcanic rock, and you could take a balloon trip - that really would be memorable! Or what about Istanbul? An amazing vibrant, romantic city!

Hope this helps a bit.

2. Re: Kas Honeymoon April 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, December 18, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Kas