We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel acces

Which Kas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Laarne, Belgium
reviews: 1
hotel acces

Also does anyone know if you are able to go into hotels and sit by their pools as long as you have a drink? I am staying in an apartment that doesn't have pool but would like to sit by one sometimes.

Laarne, Belgium
1. Re: hotel acces

this is a question from someone else but i thougt it was interesting to ask it again , because i saw some pictures of hera hotel and was also wondering if i could visit it for a couple of hours .

Kas, Turkey
reviews: 15
2. Re: hotel acces

For sure.

You can use hotel phellos by the hill at the Kucuk Cakil area.

Try Turkish bath too.

Have a nice holiday.

Kas, Turkey
reviews: 15
3. Re: hotel acces

You can aksi visit Hera hotel

London
reviews: 10
4. Re: hotel acces

I think that many hotels will be happy for you to use their pools provided that you buy refreshments from them.

essex, england
reviews: 8
5. Re: hotel acces

All hotels make you very welcome but it is good if you buy some food and drinks, especially if you spend the day there. Just be aware that the Phellos Hotel charges for using their pool facilities, they do not make you aware of this but add a

charge, per person, to your bill when you are leaving. As far as I know this is the only hotel in Kas that makes this charge. We are just back from Kas and spent some lovely days at Hera Hotel, Peninsular Garden Hotel, Cachet Hotel and Lukka. All these hotels are absolutely beautiful and dont make a charge for using their facilities. Enjoy

Laarne, Belgium
6. Re: hotel acces

thanks ,

looking forward to be in kas

7. Re: hotel acces

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, July 09, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Kas