We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kas to Fethiye

Which Kas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 11
Kas to Fethiye

We will be staying in Kas next year and may visit a friend in Fethiye. How long does it take to drive to Fethiye?

Many thanks

Sunshine

London
reviews: 10
1. Re: Kas to Fethiye

About 90 minutes to 2 hours

London, United...
2. Re: Kas to Fethiye

Thank you very much for your quick reply

London, United...
reviews: 2
3. Re: Kas to Fethiye

Hi Sunshine,

It is about 100 Km from Kas to Fethiye, which should take you about 90 minutes. The road is pretty good, the drive is very straightforward - you are just following the coast basically, driving along the main E-W road, and it is well signposted. Also very scenic between Kas and Kalkan!

Oops sorry - I took so long to reply that Adana got in before me!!

Edited: 2:15 pm, December 21, 2011
London, United...
4. Re: Kas to Fethiye

i think it's terrible Attagul that i had two replies in an hour:-)

thank you very much for your reply too.

sunshine

Table View, South...
reviews: 64
5. Re: Kas to Fethiye

I drove that route earlier this year and think you should allow for more time. As stated it is a very scenic route and no doubt you will want to stop a few times.

The New Forest, UK
reviews: 9
6. Re: Kas to Fethiye

Even more scenic if you take the old road turning left off the D400 just north of Esen, probably signposted Pinara.

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
reviews: 30
7. Re: Kas to Fethiye

İf you have time do as davidm advises, follow the signs to the left to Pınara (coming from Kas!), either visit the site or immediately follow the road over Minare, stay on this road when you will eventually come to Eşen and you will end up in Fethiye. We always choose this way at least coming or going when going to Patara, Kalkan or Kas.

flickr.com/photos/villarhapsody/5552032845

Good luck!

Edited: 8:08 am, December 22, 2011
London, United...
8. Re: Kas to Fethiye

Thank you very much David and VillaRhapsody for your replies. We visited Pinara and Minare when we stayed in Olu Deniz and they are both wonderful sites. Have had a look on google earth and the route on the old road does look very scenic so maybe we can do as VillaRhapsody suggests and do that one way. You have given me something to think about now:-)

9. Re: Kas to Fethiye

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:22 am, December 23, 2012