We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunday bus timetables

Which Kas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane
reviews: 22
Sunday bus timetables

I have looked up the site for Bati antalya bus company and the timetable is good question is ... Saturday and Sunday were in yellow is it the same time table 7 days a week? We are wanting to catch 8:00am from Patara getting Kas at 9:00am check in then catch 10:30 boat to Meis...thankyou P.S. In Brisbane AUS...Sunday timetables are very limited!! very annoying Ta

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
reviews: 33
1. Re: Sunday bus timetables

Hello MaeM14, is that for summer or now for this winter?

İ have checked the Batı Antalya website and it looks like there is a bus at 07:00 and one at 08:00.

You might have to go to the D400 junction, İ am not sure if the bus comes into Patara village. İt does not look like there are less buses in the weekend (that is also not a tradition in Turkey, only there are less buses in winter than in summer.

One thing you should be sure of, is that there is a ferry on either Saturday or on Sunday.

Good luck!

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
reviews: 56
2. Re: Sunday bus timetables

Mae, Here are the current winter schedules of Bati Antalya Tur. "http://www.batiantalyatur.net/?Bid=197908". There is no yellow zone and these schedules are good for 7 days a week. You can take the 8.00 AM bus from Patara.

good luck,

enigma...

Brisbane
reviews: 22
3. Re: Sunday bus timetables

Thanks Villa R and Enigma...this is for Septemben...thankyou very helpful for working out best way to utilise our 3 weeks in turkey...I will check those ferry times as well Ta!!

4. Re: Sunday bus timetables

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, December 13, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Kas