We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurant with a view alright!

Which Kas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
lancashire
reviews: 6
restaurant with a view alright!

just come back from 10th visit to kas, and have to say that the teraz restaurant (next to de`je` vau) is definatley worth a visit.good value, excellant home cooked food with a twist (no micro waves here) and the best view!! say hi to soo for me

London
reviews: 12
1. Re: restaurant with a view alright!

Hi Bengalcats

Just back from Kas late last night and I agree with you 100% about the Teras. We too had an excellent meal there, the food was excellent and the view fantastic. Very good value for money.

I will attenpt to post some photographs when my brain is working properly and I have adjusted to being back in the UK.

BTW it was nice to meet you (having seen you in Kas during previous visits) and LynneWindsor (whom we first met last year) but were not aware of either of your TA identities, and of course it was good to meet AslansMum and Sootycat again.

Kas
reviews: 11
2. Re: restaurant with a view alright!

Hi Adana

It was lovely to meet you and Mrs Adana again and also Mr and Mrs Bengalcats.

Sootycat is in the UK at the moment but I,ll tell her she was metioned in despatches :)

Let us know when you have posted your photos.

3. Re: restaurant with a view alright!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 13, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Kas