We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buses Kalkan Road

Which Kalkan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Sussex
reviews: 3
Buses Kalkan Road

Hi All. We are in Kalkan at the minute (amazing by the way!) we are up a large hill on the Kalkan Road and it takes 15 mins to walk in. My question is where are the buses?!!! Although i like walking I ride up and down occasionally would be nice! Do they ever have buses on this road or is it because we are early in the season? Any help would be great.

Tx

England
reviews: 8
1. Re: Buses Kalkan Road

There is no dolmus service from the main coastal road into Kalkan. There was a service from the taxi rank going to Patara but it is not currently available. Also there is no service to Kalamar. Not enough demand was the reason I was given.

West Sussex
reviews: 3
2. Re: Buses Kalkan Road

Thanks for replying. The tired people walking and down look like they need it!! Never mind more walking it is!!

Thanks again.

scotland
reviews: 2
3. Re: Buses Kalkan Road

Hi Joan, is there a way of voicing requests for the buses to be returned?

Edited: 3:28 pm, June 06, 2013
England
reviews: 8
4. Re: Buses Kalkan Road

Well,you could always call in to the Beliydies as you walk past and pass your comments on to them. Who knows, if everyone did that it may click that there is a demand.

Good luck

5. Re: Buses Kalkan Road

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 09, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kalkan