We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kalkan beach for children?

Which Kalkan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Istanbul, Turkey
reviews: 28
Kalkan beach for children?

Hello, I am hearing different things about Kalkan beaches. I know that Patara would be good to bring our 2 year old and that there is a small public beach in Kalkan. But, has anyone heard that they have closed Kalkan beach club? I think Kalkan beach club has a small sand area for kids. I hear the other beach clubs may not allow children. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
reviews: 35
1. Re: Kalkan beach for children?

please read here and take some warning;

Drowning Patara Beach

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g298657-i5548-k4…

not to scare you off but there are stong currents at that beach at times and you have to be careful.

havde you already booked for kalkan ?? if not have a look at Cirali and its beach is good for children. a mix of pebbles and sand

2. Re: Kalkan beach for children?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, July 11, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Kalkan
Recent Conversations