We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barut Lara Refurbishment.

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
Level Contributor
609 posts
24 reviews
Barut Lara Refurbishment.

Hi,

Has anyone heard if it is still on track to open on the Ist April ?

I have emailed but not heard back yet. Busy counting the days down until we go!

Leo

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek, Antalya
Level Contributor
12,744 posts
83 reviews
1. Re: Barut Lara Refurbishment.

Hi Leo

Very exciting to be some of the first to go to the fabulous Barut Lara and cannot wait to hear what it is like!

I did see a photo one of the staff posted and they were getting the pool bar sorted from the look of it ! In the background there were new huts were the mini golf was so maybe the new teen / kids area!

Wish we were going at Easter but still looking forward to our holiday at the VB !

Just need to feel the sun and have a rest and some wonderful Turkish hospitality !

Seems like they retained some staff anyhow as 4 of them were in the photo and favourites of ours! !

4 weeks tomorrow and counting for us !

Have a great holiday but then you know you will ! X

Edited: 3:59 am, March 17, 2014
South Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
660 posts
24 reviews
2. Re: Barut Lara Refurbishment.

I emailed yesterday and still not had a reply, but I think the staff are working in other areas whilst the re-furb is taking place so I am not surprised not to hear from them yet.

4 weeks today for us...

Ann - I will keep in touch with you at the VB and we can compare notes :) looking forward to your usual 'live reports'.

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek, Antalya
Level Contributor
12,744 posts
83 reviews
3. Re: Barut Lara Refurbishment.

Hi Val

Yes that will be great if you can tell us what we are missing !!! Lol

I am looking forward to our holiday but part of me wishes we were going to join you !

What dates are you booking next Easter ? It is really expensive but then everything else has gone up !

3 of us used to go for the price of two now !

Would you still be there the week from 10th April 2015 X

4. Re: Barut Lara Refurbishment.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, March 19, 2015