We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Souvenir shopping in Antalya

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rainham, United...
reviews: 77
Souvenir shopping in Antalya

Hi . We are in Antalya and would welcome any suggestions for buying good quality souvenirs - any particular shops or areas ?

Thanks

6 replies to this topic
Surrey, England
Destination Expert
for Side
reviews: 31
1. Re: Souvenir shopping in Antalya

There is an excellent market just across the road from the Clock Tower in Antalya. You should be able to buy everything you want there.

Rainham, United...
2. Re: Souvenir shopping in Antalya

Thank you Angela.

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Bodrum
reviews: 15
3. Re: Souvenir shopping in Antalya

Hi L L

What are you looking for? Also which area are you staying in?

If you want some turkish delight and other sweet things there's Yenigun near the clock tower. The candied chestnuts there are wonderful!

If you walk away from the clock tower following the tramway towards dogu garaj just past hsbc bank in the road behind there's a gift shop called Baris Hediye that has some interesting bits and bobs.

In Kaleici next door to the Paradise restaurant is a great shop with lots of jewellery but semi precious stones and some really interesting and unusual pieces. The owner is incredibly helpful and not pushy. Outside are various wall hangings etc. Quite an Aladdin's cave. I can't remember the name though - sorry.

Hope this is a bit helpful

UK
reviews: 65
4. Re: Souvenir shopping in Antalya

Which day is the market on?

Rainham, United...
5. Re: Souvenir shopping in Antalya

Thank you Angela and vipfamily that was very helpful . We are staying at Camyuva and plan to drive into Antalya ( have a rental car) -we drove past Antalya today and the roads are a bit confusing - I suppose there are car parks close to the centre , any street name or postcode which I can use for the sat- nav ? Otherwise looking out for signs to Kaleci maybe in order. Not sure regarding what to buy - I was looking for something typically Turkish ( like a rug or wall hanging) for the house while missus maybe more interested in the Jewelery! Thanks for your suggestions.

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Bodrum
reviews: 15
6. Re: Souvenir shopping in Antalya

There are a few car parks. An easyish one is next to Ataturk Stadium. Head towards Kaleici following the brown signs.

The big market is on Saturdays on the Lara side of Antalya close to Laura and Shemall shopping malls.

Reply to: Souvenir shopping in Antalya
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted