We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rixos Premiere or Delphin Imperial?

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Livingston
reviews: 9
Rixos Premiere or Delphin Imperial?

Evening All

We are looking to book next years getaway and are torn between the two hotels mentioned (but open to other suggestions). We stayed at the Delphin Imperial in June and totally loved it but wonder if it may be slight overkill to do it 2 years in a row.

We are a group of 4 aged 40's - 60's, the things that are important to us is a good choice of various places to eat and a number of different places (bars) to go of an evening.

Thanks in advance

Stoke-on-trent...
reviews: 14
1. Re: Rixos Premiere or Delphin Imperial?

Hi have been to both hotels twice......Delphin Imperial a few weeks ago and the Rixos in may this year, We are also in our early 40's. Both Fantastic hotels, But very different to each other, one in Lara one in Belek. I do Recommend the Corniela Diamond in Belek having just come back from there as well lol. One of my fav hotels . Have also been the Susessi delux twice another fab hotel and voyage but these are all in Belek..

The Rixos is a fantastic hotel and the grounds are the best of any hotel I have been. lots of walking to do.so bear this in mind if you can't walk far. Plus side is they have the Troy aqua park on site which is free for rixos guests and is great fun for a Cpl of hours to go and just watch or sunbath there. The Rixos is a very relaxed hotel, and you get some very glamorous Russian women there .hahaha.

Al a'Cartes great BBQ on the beach was great, French, Italian could not fault any of them. Loads of different bars all great . Will not be going back though has like you said, having done them twice now its time to move on to others lol.

Livingston
reviews: 9
2. Re: Rixos Premiere or Delphin Imperial?

Thanks treacle chops we'll look into the others you mentioned x

Surrey, UK
reviews: 37
3. Re: Rixos Premiere or Delphin Imperial?

Hi I have been to both hotels and prefer the Rixos. The Imperial is new and swanky but the setting of the Rixos is superior, in my opinion. As treacle chops says, the grounds are very spacious and secluded. There are I think 8 or 9 a la carte restaurants at the Rixos and, when we visited a few years ago, most were included under the AI concept.

I have also stayed at the Susesi which was very nice and would highly recommend the Gloria Serenity if it is within your budget. If you prefer a new hotel then take a look at the Riu Kaya Palazzo Belek and the Titanic deluxe Belek which both opened this year.

4. Re: Rixos Premiere or Delphin Imperial?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, October 07, 2014