We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Antalya/ Hotel and Nightlife

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Amsterdam, The...
Antalya/ Hotel and Nightlife

Hi guys,

I'm hoping someone might be able to help as the hotel we are staying in hasn't been too forthcoming with answering my questions about the area.

I am organizing a 4 day trip to Antalya this October with 15 other people. We are staying at the Starlight Convention Center Thalasso. My questions are:

* How far away is the hotel from Antalya airport, any recommendations on transport for large groups?

* What would be the closest city for a good night out, lively club, bar restaurant recommendation would be greatly appreciated?

* We would like a day trip or some kind of activity (thinking of a boat trip) to keep 15 lads entertained, somewhere thats less than an hour away from the hotel ideally?

Many thanks in advance,

Gavin

Surrey, England
Destination Expert
for Side
reviews: 34
1. Re: Antalya/ Hotel and Nightlife

The Starlight Convention Center is in Kizilagac which is about 15 minutes drive to Manavgat and from there a further 15 minutes to Side - one hour from Antalya airport. Side would be the nearest place for a bit of night life, although Manavgat is pretty during the day with the bridge and little boats beneath it.

Side has lots of bars restaurants and shops as well as the 2nd longest sandy beach in all of Turkey - turtles - a Saturday market too. Manavgat has a market on Mondays and Thursdays.

You would probably enjoy white water rafting in the nearby Taurus mountains at 20 Euros each for the day including lunch - Try local guide Abdullah on 0090-538-9213-468 - - he can arrange pıck up for free at your hotel gates - tell him your hotel is in Kizilagac though.

For airport transfer email graham@siderivieraproperties.com

If you take the dolmus from your hotel to the bridge at Manavgat, take a boat trip to the Manavgat waterfalls and have lunch at the trout farm on the way - lovely peaceful day out -

Edited: 8:10 am, August 30, 2013
Amsterdam, The...
2. Re: Antalya/ Hotel and Nightlife

Awesome, thank you!

3. Re: Antalya/ Hotel and Nightlife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, September 07, 2014