We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

E Mail Address for Miray Hotel

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Runcorn CheshireWA7
reviews: 6
E Mail Address for Miray Hotel

I am trying to send an email to the Miray Hotel in Alanya on Kleopatra Beach but it keeps coming back as failed, the e mail address I am using is info@mirayhotel.com

which is what is shown from their home page.

Also, I am travelling from England to Alanya, is it better to change my money into Turkish Lira before I travel and just bring enough cash to last a day or so, or to change my English money into Turkish Lira when I arrive. Or do you think travellers cheques are best?

Many thanks

Christine C.

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
reviews: 35
1. Re: E Mail Address for Miray Hotel

No I would advise you against bringing travellers cheques as the hotels or local shops/markets will not change them for you. Or if they do they charge a commission.

It is not only a big hassle for you but for the local shop keepers and hotel owners to change these at the bank..one has to set up a special account or something like that..DONT bring them..

I remember one of my first trips to Turkey years ago..and trying to cash travellers cheques..it was a pain, took a long time at the bank plus they also took a commission at the bank as well to cash them..

Most hotels have their own safe so you can also put any of your valuables, money, passports, tickets, etc..into..

Also many places to accept foreign currencies..like GBP, US dollars, and Euros and you can however exchange most foreign currency at the local shops

other ideas for you are to use the ATM'S..and there is a ATM located just outside of the hotel

2. Re: E Mail Address for Miray Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, April 16, 2014