We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 new hotels?

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
3 new hotels?

I have some great prices for 3 new hotels in Anyalya region. There is about £500 in the prices. The 3 are Lara Family Club in Lara, Bone Club Sunset hotel in Side and The Inn Resort in Turkler. I am swayed to the Lara Family as it is so close to airport. They all look like they have great facilities for kids. Is there much to do in Lara area? I have been to Side and really like the area but know nothing about Turkler. Can you get out and about in all the areas? I found some nice hotels near Alanya but does seem a long transfer. Any pros and cons to either?

scotland
reviews: 78
1. Re: 3 new hotels?

Pesonal opinion..Unless you like shops , nothing to do in Lara area..Take the bus to old town Antalya if you like walking round historic, scenic area.

The tour operator will have a list of trips out, some are very good.

Most people tend to stay in their hotel grounds as there is plenty going on.

Scotland
2. Re: 3 new hotels?

Thanks for reply. Still swaying over Lara Family Club/Ramada Lara and The inn resort. Hard as neither open so no reviews.

scotland
reviews: 78
3. Re: 3 new hotels?

Debs..Imy humble opinion, there are usually great deals on a new build..We got the most amazing deal ( took time out of our 2 week basic package) on the Delphin Imperial,, had been open since April 2012...What a great clean,quirky, NEW hotel with everything 5 star. Will go back sometime, Good luck

southport
reviews: 62
4. Re: 3 new hotels?

Hi Deb's.

The Lara family club and Ramada are across the road from the Delphin Imperial, I am at the Imperial now and been watching them building them.

The Ramada appears half open and the Lara Family Club half built.

It depending depends what you are after but they are both very small and the pool in the Ramada is one of the smallest I have seen.there is no beach access as all the hotels on the beach side have their own section so not sure how you would get on the beach. ,they look more like apartment blocks than holiday resorts.hope this helps.

Scotland
5. Re: 3 new hotels?

Thanks Brilin. I was bit concerned that pool looked small. Not that bothered about beach as happy to walk somewhere. The Delphin looks great but way out of our price bracket as family of 5. Thanks for all help x

6. Re: 3 new hotels?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, May 19, 2014