We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Wings and Smoking

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
northampton
reviews: 1
Royal Wings and Smoking

We are going to the Royal Wings first two weeks in July. does anyone know if they have banned smoking there yet. many thanks

Swindon, UK
reviews: 5
11. Re: Royal Wings and Smoking

Hi again

We have just returned from the Royal Wings and can confirm that everywhere inside the hotel is non-smoking, except for on the balconies and in a smoking room on the lobby floor, near the lobby bar.

Paul

lincs
reviews: 1
12. Re: Royal Wings and Smoking

i can also add that at the 24 hour bar located in main building , you are allowed to smoke around bar only not at tables from midnight til 7am

Andover
reviews: 26
13. Re: Royal Wings and Smoking

Thank you for that. I am looking forward to a smoke free holiday! We go at the beginning of August. We had one holiday marred by heavy smokers a few years ago.

Belgium
reviews: 61
14. Re: Royal Wings and Smoking

Being non smoker, it is nice that indoors smoking is not allowed except on specific smoking rooms.

Smoking is a personnal choice, I agree

However where you smoke is a social fact. Non smokers should not suffer from the smoke of others!!

15. Re: Royal Wings and Smoking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:39 am, December 06, 2009