We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking Barut Lara direct.

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
kent
Booking Barut Lara direct.

Has anybody booked this hotel direct and if so how easy was it.Me and partner hoping to go August next year with three children age 9, 14 and 15. Would like to book one of the two bedroom residences and have priced this up with Thomas Cook but it has already gone up over the last couple of days.

Chester
reviews: 16
1. Re: Booking Barut Lara direct.

I havent tried booking direct with this hotel but have tried one of the other Barut hotels. You can get information from their website http://www.baruthotels.com.tr

They dont seem to advertise prices anymore so you will probably have to email them for a price. I didnt find it any cheaper booking direct. I have found different offers from UK travel companies so its worth shopping around.

edinburgh
reviews: 16
2. Re: Booking Barut Lara direct.

hello, we tried for this year but even though they offered us a discount for having stayed previously the price didn't match the one we got through somewhere2stay.com ( part of the Cosmos group I believe)which we thought was pretty good value.

Arsy, France
reviews: 66
3. Re: Booking Barut Lara direct.

have you checked out cosmos, they also do this hotel but the flight times can be horrid

4. Re: Booking Barut Lara direct.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, September 26, 2009