We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anadolu Ateşi / Fire of Anatolia dance performances.....

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
reviews: 35
Anadolu Ateşi / Fire of Anatolia dance performances.....

For anyone that will be in Antalya, Belek, or the Side area you might want to take in a performance of the Anadolu Ateşi / Fire of Anatolia held at both the Aspendos and Side roman theater.

For more info check out this link;

fireofanatolia.com/FrontsideEN/index1.aspx

You can buy tickets at the MMM Migros shopping center, Aspendos and Side theaters.

Fire of Anatolia will meet its audience with its performances at the Aspendos and Side Antique Theaters during the summer season beginning by May 03, 2007. Fire of Anatolia will perform three shows a week in between May 2007 – November 2007, which foreign tourists visiting our country and art-lovers in Antalya are highly interested in.

In scope of the 14th International Opera and Ballet Festival and our new project called Troya produced by Mustafa Erdoğan, Fire of Anatolia will keep on meeting art-lovers, holding successful and permanent organizations during the summer season.

CanMom

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
reviews: 41
1. Re: Anadolu Ateşi / Fire of Anatolia dance performances.....

A good tip Canmom!

So far I missed the performance, while we were in Istanbul last winter they were performing in Holland, and when we were in Holland they were in Istanbul. Bad luck, maybe next winter!

Have a nice day!

London, United...
reviews: 12
2. Re: Anadolu Ateşi / Fire of Anatolia dance performances.....

Oh they are really wonderful, I've seen them perfom in Istanbul and in London, I would recommend them to everyone, you won't be disappointed.

Kozano.

Great Yarmouth...
reviews: 5
3. Re: Anadolu Ateşi / Fire of Anatolia dance performances.....

we saw this show a few weeks ago at the aspendos theatre and thought it was amazing--probably very similar to riverdance.

we thought this compared favourably with any west end show we have seen.

we paid our rep £25 each for this show,which included the 50 mile or so journey from our hotel,the delphin palace to the theatre--money well spent!!

regards

andy and kerri

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
4. Re: Anadolu Ateşi / Fire of Anatolia dance performances.....

Hi all,

So glad that you liked the link and I agree that it is well worth it to get out and see these shows. So glad that you enjoyed them Kozano, Andy and Kerri !!

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
5. Re: Anadolu Ateşi / Fire of Anatolia dance performances.....

bumping up for longingtotravel.......

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
6. Re: Anadolu Ateşi / Fire of Anatolia dance performances.....

thanks to Alper for reminding me to bump this up...

Shows are scheduled at the Aspendos Antique Theater for Oct. 2, 5, 7, 9, 12, 16, 19, 23 and 26. Performances start at 9:15 p.m. and tickets can be purchased on www.biletix.com.

If you are in or around Antalya for these dates try and get a chance to see the wonderful show !!

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
7. Re: Anadolu Ateşi / Fire of Anatolia dance performances.....

bumping up for this year's preformances...

www.todayszaman.com/tz-web/detaylar.do…

Culture and Tourism Minister Ertuğrul Günay has said his ministry will give all the support it can to "Troya" (Troy), the newest show by the Anadolu Ateşi (Fire of Anatolia)

http://www.fireofanatolia.com/

http://www.troyadans.com/project1/index.html

vancouver
reviews: 6
8. Re: Anadolu Ateşi / Fire of Anatolia dance performances.....

Canmom or anyone else - do you have any recommendations for family entertainment in Istanbul (July 20 - 22) or around Belek/Antalya (July 23 - August 1)? Thank you.

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
9. Re: Anadolu Ateşi / Fire of Anatolia dance performances.....

Hi holidayman08...from other than the info I have already posted sorry dont know of any preformances in or around Belek for August...but if I hear anything I can add it here..

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
10. Re: Anadolu Ateşi / Fire of Anatolia dance performances.....

also check out this website for events happening in Turkey;

http://www.mymerhaba.com/