We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delphin Palace how do you book in a la carte

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
essex
reviews: 3
Delphin Palace how do you book in a la carte

Hi,my husband and I are staying here 4th - 11th May. Can anyone tell me how you book into the a la cartes,and do you have difficulty getting in?

I would also be interested to know the price of massage treatments etc, and if you had one if it was worth the money.

Are there any places nearby to visit that are not to be missed, we stayed at Sorgun Select, just outside Side, twice last year as we liked that so much,but this Hotel does look extra special, so I'm really looking forward to our stay and would like any advice that you think would help.

I have booked a sea view room, do you think it will make any difference if it is a high or low floor?

Regards Rayche

Cheshire
reviews: 1
1. Re: Delphin Palace how do you book in a la carte

you book in to the a la carte restraunts on the morning you wish to eat in your choosen venue you need to do this between 10.00 &11.00am trust me you will not miss the que.

My husband and I had full turkish bath and oil massage (know as the programme) and I had a facial for 140Euro absolutly fabulous we had this on the day of our arrival it deffinetly set us up for the holiday. You can still hagle with the spa staff.

We had sea view room on the 8th floor amazing view, it depend though if you are going to over look the main or relax pool as to weather a diffrence will be made on height.

You will have a great time I am sure enjoy

Cheshire
reviews: 1
2. Re: Delphin Palace how do you book in a la carte

you book in to the a la carte restraunts on the morning you wish to eat in your choosen venue you need to do this between 10.00 &11.00am trust me you will not miss the que.

My husband and I had full turkish bath and oil massage (know as the programme) and I had a facial for 140Euro absolutly fabulous we had this on the day of our arrival it deffinetly set us up for the holiday. You can still hagle with the spa staff.

We had sea view room on the 8th floor amazing view, it depend though if you are going to over look the main or relax pool as to weather a diffrence will be made on height.

You will have a great time I am sure enjoy

gravesend
reviews: 31
3. Re: Delphin Palace how do you book in a la carte

Hi

we are off to the Delphin in September, are you limited to the number of times you eat in the a la carte restaurants?

Thanks

Emma

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek, Antalya
reviews: 66
4. Re: Delphin Palace how do you book in a la carte

HI emma

You can book as many times as you choose to queue up for them, when we went at easter there were only 3 open but there are 6 during summer season There was chaos at easter because guests from Israel were booking for 20 at a time but the hotel put a stop to this after complaints from people who had queued and could not get in. You can only book for your own party now which is fairer. Also it is a free for all because unlike us brits the other nationalities have no concept of queueing. The buffet restaurant is realy plush and they have a kiddies food corner in there. The choice of food is excellent and you have waiters serving you with drinks.They had just took the glass doors and partitionsaway and opened up onto the terrace and they have a dining area copletely separate for smokers and non smokers which is a great idea

Regards toady

gravesend
reviews: 31
5. Re: Delphin Palace how do you book in a la carte

Thanks, we don't go till september 14th, but i can't wait, sounds lovely...............................

Emma

6. Re: Delphin Palace how do you book in a la carte

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:20 am, August 30, 2009