We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where in PEK please?

Which Port El Kantaoui hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 1
Where in PEK please?

It's great that there are so many 'first timers' on here when my partner and I are considering our first trip to Tunisia - excellent advice given so far to answer lots of our questions.

Our main concern has been whether the weather will be hot enough first week in April but think we're just going to go for it now and hope for heat!

Therefore now looking at PEK and wondering if anyone could recommend hotels within walking distance of the Port please? Usual needs of nice sandy beach, clean rooms and good food of course but that's about it to be honest.

All advice appreciated.

reviews: 6
1. Re: Where in PEK please?

Im staying at The Marhaba Palace, ive not stayed there before tho, just been outside of it but its very close to the port.

As for weather, i last stayed in Tunisia last week March/first week April 6 yrs ago and we had no less than 27degC everyday, one shower of rain in two weeks which lasted all of 5 mins. Im going on Seventeenth April this time so hoping its going to be the same sort of temps, hot hot hot i hope

Julie :-D

London, United...
reviews: 1
2. Re: Where in PEK please?

Thank you - we are now trying to decide between The Marhaba Palace as you've suggested, and El Mouradi Palm Marina - do you know anything about this hotel please and it's distance from the port?

Thank you again - I now feel much more confident about the weather after your feedback!.

west yorkshire
reviews: 9
3. Re: Where in PEK please?

Don't know about EL Mouradi palm Marina but we have stayed at Marhaba Palace twice and are returning in August this year .We think this hotel is excellent nearest hotel to the port on it's own private beach,you can walk to the marina on the beach I am sure you would like this hotel

reviews: 6
4. Re: Where in PEK please?

Sorry Liz, dont know anything about El Mouradi or how far from the Port, sorry.

Im sure Marhaba Palace will be great. Altho like i said ive said ive only been outside of it and i vowed when i saw it 6yrs ago i would definately stay there one day...yippeeee, 43 days to go til i do, lol.

Julie :-D

5. Re: Where in PEK please?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 06, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Port El Kantaoui