We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Mouradi Club Kantaoui Bungalows

Which Port El Kantaoui hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
reviews: 5
El Mouradi Club Kantaoui Bungalows

Hi,

I just wanted to check if anybody has stayed in the bungalows at this hotel. I booked my holiday this morning and was offered a free upgrade to the bungalows but then saw that many of the reviews state that the hotel rooms are much better than the bungalows and so this was actually a downgrade! Now that I've contacted the holiday company to see if I can stay in the main hotel they have said that I will have to pay more for this. I just wanted to check if the bungalows are as bad as people have made out and if it is worth now paying extra to change to the hotel?

Thank you.

20 replies to this topic
manchester
reviews: 29
1. Re: El Mouradi Club Kantaoui Bungalows

We stayed in the bungalows for 11 nights may2012 Our bungalow was near the beach and was not too bad over all but this year we are staying in the hotel rooms As it it does not cost much more this seemed the best option for us I think you should wait till you get there You can pay the hotel direct if you are not happy with your room as long as you are not going in high season

Manchester, United...
2. Re: El Mouradi Club Kantaoui Bungalows

Oki doki thank you. Do you know how much the hotel charges to stay in the hotel rather than the bungalows? Also, did you find the bungalows noisy at night?

N.Wales
reviews: 12
3. Re: El Mouradi Club Kantaoui Bungalows

Hi, I'm actually at this hotel at the moment. Who have you booked with? I got told that if you book through Thomson you'll get the bungalows but when I arrived me (and the other passengers on my flight) were staying in the rooms. There is nobody in the bungalows at the moment. When are you due to go?

Manchester, United...
4. Re: El Mouradi Club Kantaoui Bungalows

I booked with a company called JLM Travel that I found through the Teletext Holidays website. I'm not going until the end of September. Maybe it'll be quieter then so there might be rooms in the hotel available. I was just annoyed that the travel agent asked if I wanted to upgrade from the hotel to the bungalows and then I found out that the hotel rooms are actually better. Hope you're enjoying your holiday. :)

Belfast, United...
reviews: 43
5. Re: El Mouradi Club Kantaoui Bungalows

stay in the main hotel,rooms near reception.

Read my review

Edinburgh
reviews: 11
6. Re: El Mouradi Club Kantaoui Bungalows

Hi Brummie

Interested in reading your review and will do .

However, do you or anyone know how to view older hotel reviews without having to go through the whole shebang of trawling through every review posted after the one you want:))?

Regards

Mick

PS

I bet i get a wizard easy way to do it.,and then feel daft:))

Edited: 5:06 pm, January 22, 2013
Belfast, United...
reviews: 43
7. Re: El Mouradi Club Kantaoui Bungalows

just room tips mick thats how we knew main hotel was better

N.Wales
reviews: 12
8. Re: El Mouradi Club Kantaoui Bungalows

Possibly have to disagree Brummie, I'm in 458, not close to the reception really and I have a gorgeous room with a lovely view and it's quiet. But I suppose each to their own :) when you get to the hotel just tell them you want a room instead of a bungalow and I'm sure they will be more than happy to help, the reception staff are fab. I love this hotel and place so much I can't wait to book again as soon as I get back!

Edinburgh
reviews: 11
9. Re: El Mouradi Club Kantaoui Bungalows

Just interested being a Mouradi hotel

Stayed at the one in Skanes about 10 years ago.

Loved it

We had a family suite, It was huge. Me the other half and our grandson

He was around 10 at the time, and he had a massive double bed too!

Off the main bedroom.

Big L shaped apartment more like... than a room.

Mick

Edited: 5:58 pm, January 22, 2013
Manchester, United...
10. Re: El Mouradi Club Kantaoui Bungalows

Oki doki thanks for the advice.

Reply to: El Mouradi Club Kantaoui Bungalows
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Port El Kantaoui